Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 171 Congleton Road, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent, Biddulph, EN ST8 6QJ |
|Phone number||+44 1782 513129|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 pm — 11:30 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 pm — 11:30 pm |
Reviews about Biddulph Arms Hotel
- 1 / 5By Diane PerrinFirst visit to the pub for lunch today after moving into the area recently. VERY DISAPPOINTED. The manager was very unwelcoming upon our arrival in the pub and we had to make a good deal of effort to be served. However, our lunch was served promptly and the food was ok. Each bar visit took a while to get served even though the pub was almost empty by now. We had spent £40 on lunch and a few rounds of drinks and only been there a couple of hours but mid afternoon, while my husband and I were visiting the toilets, the manager brought a staff member into the room we were in saying loudly 'when these lot have gone this room is reserved' making my brother, who was there alone, feel very uncomfortable indeed. The manager then came back to the room and put a dining chair in the entrance blocking it off, clearly making a point. Five minutes later, the manager came in yet again and said to us the room was booked from 4pm, at this stage we attempted to give feedback in an open and honest manner, quite reasonably, we complained about his attitude towards us making us feel very unwelcome, but the manager's response to this was to shrug his shoulders, grunt and walk off. I would have thought that any manager worth their salt would have come to us earlier and explained politely that the room was booked for a private function and ask to move us to another table. Instead we were made to feel very uncomfortable indeed and will NOT be returning, nor would I ever recommend this pub to anyone. In these times of austerity, when pubs are closing all over the place it is worth bearing in mind that this is a discretionary spend and therefore you would think a manager of a pub would be keen to welcome new custom - it was not as if we were only buying one round and making it last all afternoon. Instead, the pub seemed only accepting of a certain local group who use it for their 'functions'. Rudeness as standard and absolutely average food and ales. TO BE AVOIDED.March 11, 2017
- 5 / 5By Tony WilliamAugust 2016 took a party of 10 people to celebrate an occasion. Recently moved from Cheshire the temptation was to look back round Wilmslow etc to book somewhere, but we decided to bring our guests near to our new Staffordshire home. The Biddulph Arms gave us a separate dining room laid out just as we wanted it. The surroundings are basic but spotless with that feeling of a nice old pub.
Everyone commented on the high quality of the food without exception including those who are very particular indeed from past experience. The total cost including drinks, food and beverages put a smile on my face as the organiser. The Service was great without being intrusive too. All the pre arranged menu orders being served within 5 to 8 minutes of each other. As long as the present management is at the Biddulph Arms I'd say you'd have absolutely no worries here.October 04, 2016
- 1 / 5By C GibsonAwful service,shocking food.
Terribly overpricedSeptember 07, 2016
- 5 / 5By susan PenderLoveling friendly staff food excellentAugust 27, 2016
- 5 / 5By Craig HolmesBeen to the biddulph arms today (mothers day)for a carvery which was realy very very nice all veg was replenished in small amounts so it was always kept fresh with a good selection the pub also seems to be a lot cleaner and brighter definatly would go back againJuly 19, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar Biddulph Arms Hotel
Biddulph Arms Hotel is a restaurant and bar based in Biddulph, England. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.